Labex DigiCosme offers an invitation program to international scientists.
1 – List of guest scientists
- 2021 | Georg STRUTH
- 2020 | Edward A. Lee
- 2019 | Rodrigo Fernandes De Mello
- 2019 | Jugurta Montalvo
- 2019 | Josu Doncel Vicente
- 2019 | Christine Tremblay
- 2019 | Antonio A. F. Loureiro
- 2018 | Steve Whittaker
- 2018 | Ramon Pino Pérez
- 2018 | Marylin Walker
- 2018 | Juliana Freire
- 2018 | Claudio Silva
- 2017| Catherine Plaisant
- 2017 | Timothy Miller
- 2017 | Antonella Molinaro
- 2016 | Kevin Bretonnel Cohen
- 2016 | James Lipton
- 2015 | Rahul Vaze
2 – Terms of the visit
- Labex DigiCosme finances the visit by covering the visitor’s remuneration and/or travel and subsistence expenses.
- The person must hold a position as a researcher or teacher-researcher in a foreign university or research laboratory.
- The visit will be 2 to 3 months.
- The visitor will be welcomed in one of the partner laboratories of Labex DigiCosme and will have the support of at least one other team of Labex DigiCosme.
- The visitor undertakes to offer a cycle of courses or seminars at master’s or doctoral level for at least 5 hours per month of attendance.
- A one- to two-page visit report will be prepared by the guest and inviting him/her within 3 months after the visit, detailing the activities carried out during the stay, the highlights and the prospects for future collaboration. The inviting party also undertakes to report to the labex on the facts making it possible to measure the impact of the visit (joint projects or publications in particular).