This 9th edition of the NSI DigiCosme competition is aimed to all the teachers and their students in the NSI specialty of second and final year of high school. This event helps creating links between high school and universities.
The principle is very simple for teachers since they have to submit to the competition jury a project produced by their students as part of their NSI courses. The schedule is in three stages:
- Before May 15, 2021: Declaration of intention to participate in the competition via the link http://acver.fr/nsi-digicosme-2021.
- Before June 15, 2021: Send the project to the address email@example.com with the subject “[NSI 2021 competition] Project submission”.
- First Saturday in October award ceremony to the winning teams, hopefully face-to-face in one of the Labex DigiCosme establishments.
For the declaration of intent, you will be asked for the teacher’s last name, first name, email address, as well as the establishment, class, number of projects.
For sending the project by email (one sending per project), at least:
- A description of the project: Project title, Last name, First name, teacher’s email address, first and last names of students, school, class.
- A video (or a link to a video) demonstrating the project (maximum 180 seconds).
- The source code of the project (or a link to download it).
A teacher can submit multiple projects, but a student can only participate in one project.
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (communication officer of Labex DigiCosme).