Any research work produced between June 1, 2020 and May 31, 2021 and before the date of the defense may be submitted. For communications, the date of acceptance will be considered, for participation in evaluation campaigns the date of submission, for the production of software the date of online publication, for the demonstration of systems the date of acceptance or demonstration.
Two doctoral students may apply for the prize jointly with a common project. In this case, only one application must be submitted.
Each candidate may submit only one application, concerning a single research work.
The application file must include:
- A standard form (attached below);
- An access to the production allowing its evaluation and which can include, as an example, one or more of the following elements: pdf file, website link (for experiments, software), demo video (for experiments, software), installation link (for experiments, software);
- An explanatory document (attached to the form) giving
- a text of about one page that presents the contribution for an audience of ICST researchers not necessarily specialists in the field;
- all the information enabling the jury to assess the scientific quality of the contribution and its national or international, academic or industrial visibility. For conference or journal articles, this includes at least a copy of the evaluation reports, the acceptance rate (conference) or impact factor (journal). For an evaluation campaign, one expects the ranking obtained and the number of candidates as well as the website describing the campaign and its results. For a software, in addition to the link to the software repository, its number of users and/or downloads.
In case of several authors/contributors, the role and percentage of participation of each should be explicit.
- A letter supporting the application for the thesis prize written by the thesis director(s).
The application files will be deposited here no later than July 26, 2021.
Applications incomplete by this date will not be considered.
- Launch date: June 30, 2021
- Application date: no later than July 26, 2021
- Jury: October 2021
- Dissemination of results: after the jury
- Award ceremony: probably November 2021 – date to be specified